Sunday 29 January 2012

January Product Haul

Hi everyone:)
This is my first monthly product haul, this isn’t everything I bought this month, just in the last week which I know contradicts everything I have said in my last post but im not wasting the pictures I’ve already taken!
 I will be doing one at the end of every month instead of just every time I go shopping, it will be a lot more organized this way and I will have lots more to show you than just a few bits each time.

**************************


This is Rimmel Clear Complexion pressed powder
I did re-purchase it but only because my last one cracked, and it was £3.99 from boots. 

Please excuse the state of the box!
This is the fantastic 200 nail set from boots, it was 
£8.00 which i think is pretty amazing!
I think i will be doing a review/ tutorial with these so there will be more details then. 

This is Sally Hansen 'Hard as Nails' 
I haven't tried this yet, but its baisically a hardening topcoat.
It was 
£4.75 from boots.


I got these because i needed more and because they were on offer for 2 for £4.00 at boots
Garnier fresh essentials vitamin enriched cleansing wipes for normal/combination skin.


This is the Garnier Summer Body lotion.
This is really good, gives a really natural looking glow all year round, it doesnt make you look orange or smell like curry!
It was 
£5.16 for 250ml from boots 


I GOT THIS FOR FREE!
Clinique at boots are doing this amazing offer, all you have to do is swap an empty mascara with them(any brand) and they give you a brand new one! It can be any mascara, and in return i got  the Clinique high impact mascara, it is however only small - you get 3.5ml
Yay for free stuff!


I have been a busy bee this week on the offers front as i only paid 
£2.00 for this No.7 stay perfect nail varnish!
I got a little voucher a while ago in boots for £5.00 off anything at No.7! So i took full advantage, why not?
It is in the colour 'So Simple' and ive had it on all day on my false nails (above) and no chipping/peeling!
Its not a tiny little thing either you get 10ml

**************************
I hope you enjoyed!
My schedule which i explained in my previous post will be starting as of the start of February, so in a few days.
I cant wait!
Alex.X


No comments:

Post a Comment