Monday 16 January 2012

Beauty Tag!

Beauty tag! 


Hi everyone!I decided to do a tag, it's quite long but that doesn't matter! 
enjoy:-)


1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge or your fingers?
 I use my ELF studio flat top brush which is amazing, it makes any foundation (liquid, powder or mousse) look great, it gives it a lovely finish and was only £3.50!
2. Do you prime your eyes?
Yes, with Stila Prime Pot Waterproof Eye Shadow Primer

3. Do you conceal first or after foundation?
Always conceal first!

4. Do you go for manicures or manicure yourself?
I've only had about 5 or 6 professional manicures in my lifetime! not allot, its expensive and time consuming so 99% of the time i do my own nails, but if i want to treat myself on the odd occasion then why not!?


5. Do you ex foliate your lips, face or both?
I do both at the same time, i exfoliate maybe 2 or 3 times a week with an ex foliation glove when im in the bath!

6. On average, how long does it take to do your makeup?
Everyday makeup about 10 minutes, going out makeup maybe 15 to 20 minutes

7. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
I wear makeup every weekday for school, i usually do on Saturday depending on what im doing and i always try to have a makeup free day to let my skin breathe a little bit which is usually a Sunday when i dont do much. Sometimes it doesn't happen but ah well!

8. What is your weakness: Shoes, Bags, Clothes, Jewellery or Makeup? 
It would be between Makeup and clothes, if i see a new product i like i can rarely resist, and end up buying it. If i see a top i really like, i dont stop thinking about it until i get it!

9. Do you whiten your teeth?
I do use whitening toothpaste, and i have actually been looking into whitening kits.. but for now i think im good with my toothpaste!

10. Do you wax your eyebrows or pluck them?
 I do abit of both actually.  I sometimes get them threaded which lasts alot longer than waxing. Warning... it does hurt! deffinately worth it though, and no pain.. no gain!

12. What do you use to contour?
I dont contour that often, but when i do i use the bourjois delice de poudre bronzing bowder, its so nice! it smells like real chocolate... mmm

13. False lashes or natural?
Natural!

14. Favourite makeup brand?
I love ELF they have some great products, i also love MAC but it is really pricey!

15. Liquid, Gel or Pencil eyeliner?
Pencil, i find it so much easier to apply

16. Lipstick, Lipgloss or Chapstick?
Lipgloss and chapstick deffinately! 

17. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadows?
Definitely between pressed and cream shadows! much easier to use, pigments get so messy!

18. Favourite eyeshadow colour by itself?
Retrospeck by MAC

19. Neutral or Dramatic eyeshadow?
Neutral, i couldnt imagine myself walking around dreary Manchester with massively dramatic eyes ahaha!


20. What is your current addiction?
For a long time it has been nail varnish! i have so much and i just cant seem to stop buying the stuff!

So theres my tag!
 i hope you enjoyed getting to know a bit more about me.
 and i tag YOU!
ByeX

No comments:

Post a Comment