Tuesday 12 February 2013

Beauty Haul!

Aloha! 
I hope you are all well! I've saved up a few of the makeup and beauty bits I've purchased over the last 2 weeks or so to do a haul! Yay! Everybody loves a good old haul once in a while!
So, I'm going to jump straight in!

First of all I got the Superdrug Vitamin E night cream, I re purchased this because it's a nice, affordable, moisturising cream! Second was the simple kind to skin deep cleansing face mask, I love to use this after using my rio sonicleanse because it really calms my skin down and reduces redness. I also picked up the Palmer's natural bronze body lotion, I love this stuff and have used it for years! Its a gorgeous gradual tanner, and smells amazing!






 I picked up 2 sets of nails from Primark, I LOVE their nails! The glue isn't great but you can get better ones seperately.  I got rounded white tipped ones for a French manicured look and a lovely dusty pink set which also have rounded tips! Can't wait to give them a go!  Also from Primark I picked up a set of eyelashes from 'The Only Way Is Essex' line, they were reduced to £1.00 so thought I'd give them a whirl, they look really nice and natural. Next I got a Maybeline Super Stay 10h Tint Gloss in the shade 'Lasting Pink', why they give them such long names I will never know!  I've wanted to try this product for such a long time so thought I'd finally give in and treat myself! I was so glad I did because I LOVE it! I really really hope they come out with more shades because all the shades they have out now seem to be really red and dark! I would love to see some lighter pinks which will be perfect for the day time! 
Also from Superdrug I got the Rimmel Stay Stronger basecoat, it's a really lovely pinky colour with a tiny bit of shimmer in, but on your nails it comes out clear which is fine, as it is a base coat! Also on the nail varnish front I got the BarryM Nail Paint in the shade 'Mushroom' which I have also wanted to try for a while! I really love it! It looks so nice on, I think it may just have crept into my top 5!
 From Lush I got a Bubblegum lipscrub which I just buy to eat (Naughty!) And 2 bath ballistics, Twilight which smells amazing and Space Girl which smells like parma Violets and turns your bath lilac and sparkly! I also bought A 'Charity pot' Which is where they add £1 on to your purchase at the till and it goes to charity, in return you get a tiny little pot of body cream, its so cute! I don't care for it very much though so my mum can have it!

 I got some bits from The Body Shop, 3 body butters which I love! The cocoa butter, Stawberry and Pink grapefruit.  Pink Grapefruit is my favourite, but I love them all! Make you smell amazing and are super moisturising! Then I got the Wild Cherry body scrub which I haven't tried yet.  Lastly I got the Mango Lip Butter, which I absolutely adore! I tastes and smells so so nice! And it moisturises my lips so well! Want to try more flavours!




 I picked up 2 hairsprays from Superdrug, I got the Shine and Volumising ones, I just thought I'd give them a go as they were on offer.  I also picked up the Superdrug acetone free nail polish remover.  From Primark I got a pack of 80 cotton pads which I use to tone my face with after cleansing. 

Last but not least!!!
I got the Stila One Step Correct primer, I've wanted to try this for a good while, and how cute does it look!? All the colours swirled together like that! 

The idea is that each colour has a purpose and corrects the tones in your skin.  Green for example, is supposed to cancel out redness. To be honest, I don't agree with the claims Stila make about this product.  I can see the idea though, and it is an ok primer. However the price is pretty steep so at around £23 I won't be repurchasing. 

I hope you enjoyed my Haul! I've been super busy on instagram lately so please go and follow me, my name is alex_elissabeth! I would really appreciate it! 
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Hugs, 










No comments:

Post a Comment