Monday 13 February 2012

Friday favourite's and Fudgeroo's!

Hi everybody!
This is my first 'Friday favourite's and fudgeroo's post so I'll explain a little bit about what it
is and then I shall get on with it!
So, basically every Friday I'll do a post about one product I loved that week (the Friday Favourite)
And one product i have hated (the Friday Fudgeroo)
***************
So this week my Friday Favourite has been my new e.o.s lip balm!
I got it on Tuesday off Ebay.
My mum had the package waiting in the car for me after school the little cutie!
I paid £4.65 for it and the shipping was free.
I will go into more detail in my February product hall at the end of the month!


*****************
My Friday Fudgeroo this week is the natural collection blush in the shade 'Rosey Glow'
Its not the actual blush thats the fudgeroo, the blush is great!
Its really pigmented and stays on all day, the bad part is I only got it last week and I opened my make-up bag yesterday to discover it was all completely cracked:( I know for a fact I hadn't dropped it or banged it against anything. I had other powder products in there which were all fine and undamaged.
This has happened once before with a natural collection blush where it cracked straight away!



Hope you enjoyed my Friday Faves and Fudgeroos even though its now Monday!
I'll go into more detail of why I'm updating late in my 'Love, laugh, live' post which I will be putting up tomorrow.
Alex.X


2 comments:

  1. i did event though I read now (but in a few minutes it will be friday again, so lets just pretend it's friday ):D
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well, better late than never!
    I've followed you, your blog is really good!Xxx

    ReplyDelete