Sunday 29 January 2012

Update!

Hi everybody!
This is going to be an update on whats going to be in my future blog posts!
I've had time to think about the things I'm going to blog about and here are some idea's I've come up with:
Weekly
Live, laugh, love
(Update on what I’ve been doing that week)
Friday Favourite and Fudgeroo
(1 product i have loved, and another i have hated that week)
Monthly
-Glossy box review!
-Monthly fashion haul
-Monthly product haul
-Product review

So thats what I’ve come up with.
That ‘schedule’ will start in February, just because it’s now the end of January and it makes sense to start at the beginning of the month!
However, I will be doing my ‘January product Haul’ because I already took the pictures and im not wasting them;)

Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for me please just comment below!
Alex.X



No comments:

Post a Comment