Sunday 24 June 2012

Small Fashion Haul!

Hi guys!
Today I have a really small fashion haul for you, it's just a few things I've bought recently (ish) and thought you might like to see!
So firstly I have a pair of shorts for you!

They were from H&M and were £12 which I think was a really good price considering all the wear I've had out of them already.  I don't know how well you an see in this picture put they are kind of scalloped on the legs, and I love that!
*****************************
Next is a skirt which was also from H&M and this was £15


I really do like this skirt, it's made out of really soft, light denim!  it has a really thick elastic waistband so I really like to wear it high waisted with a top tucked in and a nice pair of heels or wedges.

****************************
Next is this gorgeous top from River Island, this was £12 in the sale which I think is a rather good bargain!

                                                           
       It's a beautiful lemon colour with scalloped edges


It has flower details all the way across the neckline
                               

And layered fabric, the top layer is more sheer than the first.
I really do like this top, its so easy to style and goes with most things!

 ************************
Hi again guys!
This is a few days after I wrote all of that^^^
I've had major technical difficulties, my laptop just broke on me and I'm writing this from my mums computer, all the pictures are on my laptop so this will have to be it for now!  As soon as my laptop is fixed I will be able to finish off showing you the rest of the things I bought!
Hope you all have a nice week, all my love.
Alex.X

No comments:

Post a Comment