Friday 6 April 2012

20 questions tag!

Hi my lovelies!
Today I have the 20 questions tag for you, everyone likes a good old tag every now and again, I was actually tagged on youtube but hey.
1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
Phone

2. Favourite brand of make up?
cant choose so Mac, Benefit and revlon

3. Favourite flower?
Daisys or lillys 

4. Favourite clothing store?
Topshop

5. Favourite perfume ?
Daisy by Marc jacobs

6. Heels or flats?
Depends what occasion, obviously if your not doing anything then flats but if your going out to a party or something then heels

7. Do you make good grades?
Mostly C's and B's

8. Favourite colours?
I love pastels, so light shades of blue, pink, green, lemon and I love coral pinky shades:) 

9. Do you drink energy drinks?
I dont mind powerade but My new years resolution was to not drink a fizzy drink all year, if your in America i think you would call it soda.

10. Do you drink juice?I love all fruit juice except cranberry!

11. Do you like swimming?
I dont mind it, its alot of effort to go there and get changed and walk out looking vile though.
I love do it when I'm at my house in spain though!

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
mostly

13. Favorite moisturizer?
Face: Monu recovery balm
Body: Soap and glory righteous butter.

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?Definitely!

15. Do you get mad easily?
Not really

16. Are you into ghost hunting?
No! hate all that stuff, so scary!

17. Any phobias?
Not any serious ones.

18. Do you bite your nails?
nope

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
no ahaha!

20. Do you drink coffee?
I do, milk 1 sweetener

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment