Wednesday 21 March 2012

Live, Laugh, Love 21/03/12

Hi guys!
Just thought I'd do a quick post while I have a moment, my camera seems to have gone walkabout so until I get the chance to have a proper look for it I'm going to e picture-less!
I've not stopped for the last few weeks, busy busy busy!
Last week I had a 'virtual baby' for my health and social care class at school.  I called my little girl Gracie and I got a little too attached I think!  I was really upset when they turned her off!   I had to look after her for a weekend and she cried ALOT!  You had to work out what she wanted from her different cries and either feed her, change her nappy, rock her or burp her.  It was at times difficult especially waking up at night to feed her which took around 30 minutes but for the most part I thought it was fine.  It was definitely something I wasn't used to and I know it wasn't as difficult as a real baby.  I think the point was to make us not want baby's and to show us how hard it was but for me I found it really easy and would do it again anytime!

Excuse the quality of this photo, it was taken on my Blackberry, just to send to a friend.  If I had known I was going to blog about it of course I would of made more of an effort!
But anyway, my little Gracie! yep... definitely too attached to the plastic doll:(
This week I also go my prom dress! yay!
I wont put a picture up of it just yet, as I don't have one that does it any Justice so it'll just have to be a nice surprise!  I plan on doing a post on my prom and what happened so let me know what you think of that, its in June so its quite a long way off yet!
Anyway I'm going to stop babbling on with myself now as I'm going to watch my beloved Manchester City play against Chelsea, should be interesting!
All my love, Alex.X

No comments:

Post a Comment