Saturday 18 February 2012

Live, Laugh, Love 18/02/12

Hi guys!
This week has been completely crazy!
I've been so busy!
My mum and dad went on holiday on Monday which is why my other posts were so late,  and it generally messed everything up.  I've been staying with my sister all week so I've not been in my own house surrounded by my own things, which is never very nice.
I was hoping to do a review of some sort but of course with me being away from home i didn't have anything to review!
My Glossybox was shipped today tough so should be with me in the next few days so i cant wait to do a review on that!
Me, my sister and her husband have had a good old time watching films and getting fatty since they've been away and I cant wait to see what my present is when they get back on Monday, so it definitely isn't all bad!
I went to school on Wednesday for 2 hours of maths revision like the good little student I am, it was nice to  have a catch up with my girlies even though I'd only seen them 4 days ago, I missed them<3!
I was supposed to be going into Manchester for a lovely shopping day with Laura but she had art coursework  that needed finishing, something came up for me and my mums giving me £130 when she gets back because i didn't go on holiday with them woooo!  So I said maybe if we go next weekend we'll both have more money and more time to spend.
I go back to school on Monday because half term is over, I'm not that bothered really.
Don't get me wrong, I find most lessons ridiculously boring but the breaks where me and all the other girls are sat down having a good time, food fights with the lads where the head comes in and screams at us, singing happy birthday to someone so loud the entire canteen looks over. I love our table!
Anyway, I'm waffling... sorry:(
Alex.X



No comments:

Post a Comment