Friday 19 October 2012

October GlossyBox!

Hi guys!
My October GlossyBox arrived yesterday and I was really happy with what I received so thought I'd do a post about it!


For those of you who don't know, Glossybox is a monthly beauty box subscription company.  For £10.00 per month they send you a beautifully packaged box with 5 'luxury' beauty samples inside!  
Some months have definitely been hit and miss with mixed reviews but the surprise is still nice!

Dermalogica 3 step day and night kit
This included a cleanser, toner and moisturiser. I thought this was so cute and I was really happy to get it.  So far I have really enjoyed trying out all 3 products and have already seen an improvement in my skin! This set would cost £12 to buy, so with this alone you have already got you're money back!


Anatomicals body scrub
I love this name of this product! 'Don't just clean it woman, Scrub it!' This body scrub is pink grapefruit flavoured and smells so nice! I can't wait to use it, I think it'll be really nice.  This sample is 75ml, the full size is 200ml and is just £3.49 which is amazing! 

Skinetica Anti blemish
I was so happy to get this product as my skin has been really bad lately.  I used it for the first time last night with the dermalogica set and I can already see a massive improvement on my skin! When this sample runs out I will deffinitely be purchasing the full size which is only £6.99 for 100ml! 


Yves Rocher France Moisturising Cream Lipstick
I was so excited when I saw this product in my box!  However, when I saw the colour I was really disappointed:( I don't like red lipstick on me so I'll be giving it away to a friend who will get much more use out of it!  Its a shame because it's really nicely pigmented and the texture is lovely, really creamy and moisturising, so if you like red this would be perfect! This is the full sized version and would cost £14.50!   


 So I was super happy with this months box and am really looking forward to Novembers box, hopefully it will be just as good as this one! 
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Alex.X

No comments:

Post a Comment