Wednesday 30 May 2012

MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Hi guys!
As promised, the pictures from my last day of school and from the night! Our school has a tradition where on the year 11's last day everybody goes out together, we had an amazing last day and night with our whole year together!
Our last ever walk to school!

        
Me being stupid on my own as usual ahaha!
Most of us





                                                    

Everyone was very emotional!
Not even a half of us here!
Signing shirts!






Right guys! 
This is the end of my pictures!  I hope you enjoyed having a look, we had a great day! Hope you don't mind me blocking out some of the things in a few of them, there are some strange people out there and the last thing I want is something to happen  that could put any of the people in these pictures in danger!
if you have any questions please just comment below!
Thanks for reading!
Alex.X

No comments:

Post a Comment